Dental Assisting Program 2018
The Santa Cruz County CTEP Dental Assisting Program is a full-time two-semester program starting in August 2018 and ending in June 2019. This program provides training as a professional Clinical Dental Assistant offering four certifications required for an entry-level position and are also mandated requirements for application for the Registered Dental Assistant licensure for the State of California.
Students must attend ONE of the following Dental Assisting Program orientations as a requirement for the application process. The orientations will be held at the Santa Cruz County CTEP office located at 399 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 @ 1:30 pm
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 @ 9:30 am
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 @ 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 @ 9:30 am
The application process will include completion of the following:
- Attending ONE of the scheduled mandatory orientations
- Completion of Dental Assisting application (available at the orientation)
- Completion reading assessment (will be scheduled with instructor at the orientation)
Completion personal interview (will be scheduled with instructor at the orientation)
* Student must be 18 years of age or turning 18 by December 31, 2018.
* Student will be notified of acceptance into the Dental Assisting Program within 4 to 6 weeks of completing all application requirements.
* Final application deadline is May 30, 2018 by 5:00 pm.
* Student may contact instructor to schedule reading assessment and personal interview at (831) 262-8617 or email